Care Options / Services
Brighter Days Home Care offerings span from a few hours to 24 hours per day. We customize the care plan to meet your needs.
- Hourly – We can provide hourly services from all day or a few hours several days a week. Just let us know your needs.
- 24- Hour Care – Our team of caregivers can provide around the clock care for your loved one
- Live – In – Caregivers are present and on call 24 hours per day. This option gives the family members peace of mind knowing someone is always available. This option is an affordable alternative vs nursing home.
- Respite Care – We understand that family caregivers rest too. This option allows family caregivers time off to run errands, go on vacation, go to appointments or just need much needed rest.
Our services are intended to keep our clients in their home as long as possible. Our caregivers receive state of the art training and are well prepared to take care of our clients. Our main goal is to deliver the best care possible so that our clients can maintain their independence. Below is a summary of our service offerings. Call today for more information or for your free in-home assessment 615-560-1637.
- Conversation and Companionship
- Respite for Family Caregivers
- Expectant and New Mother Support
- Alzheimer care
- Hospital or Doctor office sitting
- Social Activity
- 24 hour, live in care
- Grooming, Bathing, Hygiene
- Toileting / Incontinence Care
- Walking and Ambulance Assistance
- Feeding / Special Diet
- Fall prevention
- Medication Reminders
- Meal preparation
- Change bed linens
- Light housekeeping
- Assist with pet care
- Driving to Appointments (can also coordinate uber / lyft transportation)
- Church services
- Dining out or to movies
- Favorite shopping destination
- Sporting events
- Special events- weddings / family outings
- Visit friends or family
Brighter Days Home Care also realizes the importance of social interacting. We are excited to offer our Reciprocal Caregiving. Reciprocal Caregiving can contribute to longer, healthier, more purposeful lives for our clients. Senior’s deserve to smile, have fun and most important, enjoy Brighter Days!!!
- Playing board games, working puzzles
- Learning to use cell phone, IPad or computers efficiently
- Going shopping together
- Book Reading
- Going to nail or hair salon together
- Visiting senior center together
- Participating with local groups
- Eating lunch or dinner at restaurant together
- Attending church together
- Walks in neighborhood together
- Exercise / daily activity
- Watching favorite TV shows
- Other interest and hobbies
Veterans Assistance Program:
Brighter Days Home Care is excited to offer services to our veterans. We offer assistance to veterans and their spouses. Please call today to learn more about our Veterans Assistance program.
Brighter Days Home Care LLC provides in-home care and senior services to residents in the following areas:
Erwin, Johnson City, Kingsport, Morristown, Knoxville, Chattanooga, Bristol, Elizabethton, Jonesborough, Greeneville, Maryville, Oakridge, Sevierville, TN